Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ Tuesday, May 25th


What’s cooking in my kitchen this week is …… not really sure yet! :D

The one thing that needs to be done the around here the most is …… there's a lot that needs to change here, in a lot of different areas!
 
If someone went through my trash, they’d think …… "wow, these people drink a lot of milk." We have six gallons in the fridge right now.

A memory of mine that involves the smell of vanilla …….is baking my Christmas cookies with my cousins and granny.

My mind keeps on wandering back to …….My relationship with God, and how I can help it grow stronger!

I need God’s grace to …..for everything in my life! Where would I be without God? Lost, hopelessly lost.

Something that I am anticipating is ……God moving in my life. I know something BIG is about to happen! Thank you Lord!

0 comments: