Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello

Hello,
This is my first post. :)
I'm not that good at blogging, so this may not be that fun! lol.
I'll mostly be posting recipes and homemaking articles! And maybe some crafts.

I guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Ella. I'm 19 years old. (20 in May). I live in Tennessee. I'm a apostolic pentecostal. I'm a "Stay at home daughter".
I love to cook, bake, craft, and make web sites and graphics!
I work with my friend, Kirstie, we make homemade candy and confections and sale. We like to have bake sales for our churches building fund!
We raised $600.00 last month!

I'm working on a website at the moment for Christian women. It's called "Women of Faith". It's going to be awesome! lol!

Well thats a bit about me. So I'll end this post.
I'm going to post a recipe now!

Ella,

0 comments: